Monday 21 January 2013

Subway Surf's Save Game (Android)






I Present you the Save Game of  Subway Surf 
As u know its a mainstream and a popular game, so i would like to share my own hacked save game

It Includes :
996635811     COINS
999999986    HOVERBOARDS
1000000000  HEADSTARTS
1000000000  MEGA HEADSTARTS
All Missions Completed
All Characters Unlocked
All Boards Unlocked 
Jetpack, Sneakerss, Coin Magnet,  2x Multiplier Fully Upgraded


What Else u want??


How To Install??

1) Download THIS
2) Copy The  File To Your SD Card
3) Put The File In Android/data/com.kiloo.subwaysurf/files/
4) Replace The Old File

Note : You can put the file directly in the the given folder location using your PC or even from your moblie using any file manager



EDIT :
After Rome update you can't use the save file so follow the steps to use it
1. Uninstall the game
2. Download RIO version (or any older version)
3. Install It
4. Put the save file by following the steps posted
5. Open the game just to check if the save file has worked
6. Update the game

Now you'll be able to use this save game in the latest verion :D

Enjoy!



9 comments:

  1. I couldn't get it to work...any help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you edit that so I have

    29x multiplier,
    7000 coins
    +2 more characters:
    Tagbot,
    And the girl next to jake
    And 1 last mission (250000 points in one run)

    I resetted my tab, and save files are lost...
    :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell me how to modify the file?
    I found out, that byte 1-4 is always 14 00 00 00.
    Next 32 Bytes I don't understand. In this 32 unknown Bytes Part there is a 00 00 sequence at Byte 26+27.
    The last part is the playerdata with leading lengh byte.

    Can you help me to understand this unknown 32 bytes? I tried "jacksum" with many algos to find the right, but don't work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave update and reset the game was not going

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
    Subway surfer hack

    ReplyDelete